Are you looking to outclass your competitors? Well, the competition out there is supper stiff, but with the right strategy, you’ll surely make it to the top and get your hotel stand out online. Currently, there are over 54, 200 hotels in the US alone. That makes making your way to the top a bit complicated. That shouldn’t scare you anyway, in this quick guide, we show you the 5 marketing concepts to choose from They’re very easy to implement. Read on:
- Get your hotel a professional website. Did you know that 90 percent of guests who visit hotels/restaurants do online research before selecting a place to dine in? Well, out of this number, 57 percent will firstly review your website before choosing whether to visit your hotel or find somewhere else. Here’s where the professional website also comes in It will help your prospects learn more about your business, something which will help you convert more leads. For more success, be sure to optimize your website for mobile phones too.
- Optimize your site for SEO. Any expert online marketer will tell you that SEO is the backbone for any successful online marketing campaign. It makes it easy for your prospects to find you when they search for the services you offer online. To rank higher on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), here are a few hacks you could exploit;
• Keyword research. there are both free and paid keyword research tools you can use to find the phrases commonly used by your audience in online research. These tools will also help you find long-tail keywords that will help you outrank competitors.
• Value rich content. Google and other major search engines provide preferential treatments to web contents with more value. Be sure to only post highly engaging contents on your blog.
• Local SEO, aspects like Google My Business (GMB), and Google maps, etc. will also make you easy to find when prospects near you search for food products/services they could find in your hotel.
- Reviews and recommendations. Studies show that online reviews impact consumer purchase decisions by over 90 percent. The reviews here work by helping you build solid proof, boost your customers’ trust, and also provide you with a direct connection to new clients.
After excellent service, be sure to request the client for a short review. Sixty-eight percent of your customers will leave a review if you ask for it
- Influencer Marketing. Influencer marketing is a relatively common trend in today’s marketing culture. Here, you can use celebrities to help you create TV commercials, promos, and Vlogs, etc. to promote your business. By using a celebrity, you’ll be building brand equity, something which will be critical in helping you stage a strong brand dominance in the hotel industry.
- Social media marketing—Promote in different social media platforms As per the first quarter of 2019, there are over 34 billion social media users. According to this study, 71 percent of social media users who get good social media user experience (OX) from a brand will recommend it to others. This may be critical for you if you’re looking to increase brand engagement and acquire new users. For more success with social media marketing, be sure to post engaging contents but don’t over-promote yourself. Grab your audience’s attention using high-quality visual contents and be quick to address their problems.
Bottom Line While online marketing is a highly profitable strategy, it can also be a very dirty game. One mistake and you can be out of the competition.
In aspects like SEO, Social media marketing, and online reviews, etc, try not to fall on the wrong side. One negative review or SE0 mistake can send three-quarters of your investments to the drains.
What to look for when buying a table saw for a wooden furniture in hotels. Through our research on the table saw, we have become aware of some very important points that should be considered, in our opinion, necessarily when buying it.
The performance of a table saw should definitely match the requirements of this machine. While amateur handyman can probably work very well with table saws of about 1400 to 1800 watts, the professional certainly attacks more likely to devices in the 2000 -2500 watts class.
In our experience, modern table saws regulate the power input by electrical control usually yourself, so even the hobby handyman can grab in many cases with a quiet certain to a very powerful saw. If you do not want to rely on it and plan on sawing hardwood, you should prefer to buy a more powerful model.
Saw blade diameter
The saw blade diameter is a point at which the opinions are very different. However, we believe that large saw blades are more suitable for long and quiet cuts. A small saw blade diameter we were more likely to choose for shortcuts.
If you want to make a long and straight cut with a table saw with a small saw blade diameter, then you usually have to pay much more attention.
During our research on the table saw, it was also shown that the different saws sometimes also have very different cutting depths. Many table saws work in a range of approx. 80 – 90 mm.
A value that is certainly fine for many hobbyists or professionals. However, if there is a need for a large depth of cut, then you should definitely pay attention to the purchase. Note: With some table saws you can manually adjust the depth of cut manually. The adjustment range then consists of the maximum and minimum depth of cut.
However, it should be noted that the depth of a cut area of table saws is usually given as 2 values. Once there is the cutting depth range at 90 A cuts and also there is again the indication of the cutting depth range at 45 A inclination cuts.
Cutting angle/rear angle
A not inconsiderable point in table saws is, of course, the ability to adjust the cutting angle. This function is usually needed for different jobs, for example, to make a miter cut.
From the gut, we would say that most of the table saws can be adjusted at an angle of 0 to 45 A. In particular when connecting table or kitchen tops but usually, a rear angle or the undercut function is required.
In order to be able to saw a rear angle with a table saw, it must be adjustable from -1 to 46 A Since the function of the rear angle is very important and the exact meeting of the -1 A is very difficult, many table saws for the -1 A undercut function have a notch, so you can easily and quickly adjust the angle.
Even the idling speed is a very important indicator when working with the table saw. The level-up speed is directly related between saw blade diameter and cutting speed (m / s).
In general, it is the case that mineral fiber plates or similar tend to require a low speed. Otherwise, it comes with such materials quickly fraying or the like. On the other hand, it may be slightly more speed with metal or plastics.
Vacuum cleaner connection
Another point that we noticed in our research on the table saw is the connection option for a vacuum cleaner. Unfortunately, not all table saws offer this very practical function.
Another very important point that is very much underestimated is the weight. During our research on the table saw it became clear that there could be very clear and almost enormous differences between the table saws.
We, therefore, recommend paying attention to the weight when buying it. In particular, if you want to move the table saw, or must, then a lower weight is usually much more pleasant and of course saving on energy.
In our opinion, “classic table saws” in the range of 25 to 35 kg are already optimal. It should not be much heavier in our opinion, because you can hardly move these devices on their own.
The choice of the right table saw for a wooden furniture is not easy. There are a variety of attractive techniques in the field of home 8, craft equipment to choose from, but they are also reflected in the price.
In general, it depends in particular on the crucial focus, for which use the implement is ultimately needed. Since the versatile models differ fundamentally in size and weight, the main advantages of the available table saws should be compared with each other.
The market offers a fantastic assortment of functional products, all of which have their particular preference in some way. But with all comfort, the aspect of security should decisively influence the decision.
Choose a well-tested model, which ideally underpins many positive reviews, as customer experience is worth for a budget that you can afford.
If you are into cooking smoked dishes, then you’ll agree that it’s about time hotels embrace pellet smoker method of dish preparation. After all, it’s evident they have a lot of merits compared to the conventional grills. This article expands on some reasons why hotels should consider investing in high-quality pellet smokers.
1. They enhance flavor– Every single hotel is in business for making delicious meals right? Otherwise, why would people pay their hard earned money for average taste meals? Generally, smoked dishes have a rich flavor and aroma. Its no science rocket, hardwood has been known to be a flavor enhancer for ages.
Have you ever wondered why high profile chefs would sometimes be caught using firewood for cooking? well, now you know the wood pellets have a second role after being fuel.
2. Healthier dishes due to fewer carcinogens – With cancer being one of deadliest disease in this century, investing in appliances that least expose people to it is paramount. Pellet smokers are becoming popular by the day due to their mild smoke profile. Carbon bearly comes into contact with meals being prepared with it. This makes these grills the cleanest source of cooking. To say less, the methodology used is indirect. Hotels ought to prioritize the health of their customers by using the best option of appliances there is.
3. Slow or fast smoking of dishes due to thermostat regulator – With an inbuilt heat monitor, It all boils down to how slow or fast one needs their meal to be done. It’s easy to handle temperature fluctuations and maintain the desired amount of heat. This isn’t the case with traditional grills where you need to keep watch throughout.
4. Cost-effective – Now, don’t misquote this, a pellet smoker appliance might be relatively expensive compared to ordinary grills, but on the long run it turns out to be less costly in terms of less consumption of pellets. A single bag of about 20 pounds would be sufficient for a couple of meal preparation although this could be determined by weather. If its windy, the consumption of pellets could increase as the mind blows on them.
5. Versatile – Lastly yet importantly, we conclude with the most interesting feature of pellet smokers which is their versatility. With countless orders coming in at once, hotels would immensely benefit from this feature as they would be able to prepare an array of meat, chicken wings, ribs, you name it, at one go. Impressive right? That also means they would save a lot of time and fuel.
Buying a pellet smoker for personal use is an option but most people would love to enjoy smoked dishes in hotels as well Sometimes for the obvious reasons, eating out once in a while breaks monotony gives people time to relax and have some quality moments with their loved ones.
Hotels that have already incorporated this method in their kitchens tend to be favorites to many people. You bet it would feel great to walk into a local hotel to enjoy some lip-smacking dishes prepared from this appliance.
Themed hotel rooms bring your biggest fantasy to live. They give your guest a chance to get into character based on the environment surrounding them. In the modern world, people love exploring amazing experiences and always want them in their hotel rooms afterward. What could do better than that amazing design that ignites the personal interest within the individual?
Talking about hotel themes here is an amazing design that you must explore. The ping pong hotel theme has a lot to offer. It is meant for ping pong lovers, giving them a chance to rest in the comfort of their favorite game. How amazing is that? You just made someone’s day. Let’s have a look at how to get started with this amazing theme.
Designing a ping pong hotel theme It all begins with the simple step, research. You may be well versed with ping pong, but you do know what it takes to make your hotel room stand out? Research gives you a wide range of things to choose from Based on your basic knowledge of the game you may have a clue as to what the game entails. But do you know all about it? When looking for the best design, you can start with the walls. How could a ping-pong themed hotel room lack amazing pictures of the game? You need something to bring out the clear picture. Various portraits of amazing gamers all over the world will spice up the room, instead of putting up car or flowers pictures.
You can also have a look at the amazing table tennis tables. Instead of a normal table, you can equip the room with a table tennis table with some balls and paddles. To make the theme more clear to your guests. The seats in the room should also match them. You can opt for the same color as the table tennis table with strips of the color matching the ball and paddles or something better. You can also put up an area where they practice playing and improve to have a nice grip.
The trick is to make everything relate to ping-pong. In this case, the caps can do well resembling the tennis balls on the table. They don’t have to be small as the ball, have them large enough as normal cups, with handle, but round as the ball with a flat base. A 3D designer will provide you with the best image of your design before having them made.
As for the plates, you can amaze your guest with a unique design that will have them asking for more. How about paddle-shaped plates? Having them astonished is one solution to grasping their attention. This plates will grab their attention immediately, as they take their meal. Making them eager for what comes next.
Your guests may be preparing for a game the next day, a proper rest will uplift their spirits and have them psyched up for the event before them. You can have them rest on amazing designed table tennis sheets. Not only will the sheets work well for the guests but also suit the room perfectly. Changing the overall appearance of the hotel room since the bed covers most of the space. Don’t forget to include an amazing tennis carpet. Instead of the normal carpet.
You can have a tennis inclined carpet at the hotel doorstep. To welcome that tennis fun into his sanctuary. It’s all about making your design stand out from the rest. More spending saves you a lot and is worth it at the end of the day. Make your hotel room theme stand out and fill your guests with amazing memories. A reason to come back for more.
If you’re a coffee lover, you’d probably like your hotel getaway or local staycation to include the aroma of a fresh morning brew in more ways than one Luckily, there are a number of ways you can make the most of your coffee obsession during a luxurious vacation, so you feel relaxed, refreshed, and pampered. Here are some of the best hotel amenities, according to coffee lovers, including what to look for when you book your next trip.
#1: Unlimited Coffee
Ever arrive at a hotel and get disappointed by the two measly cups of coffee you’re allowed in your room? Look for a spot with high-quality unlimited coffee in both your room and in the downstairs pantry, lobby or lounge, so you can relax with a cup in the morning over your newspaper or enjoy a hot mug of Java during a quiet afternoon. Some hotels will even greet you at the door with a fresh, steaming cup, making for an inviting and welcoming entrance. An entire coffee maker or in-room Keurig (for a perfect, low-maintenance cup of coffee right away!) makes for a better impression and a more enjoyable, sippable drink with a classy feel, rather than the usual instant coffee with hot water. Don’t be afraid to ask about the quality and amount of coffee when you book your room, and how it is delivered. This is your time Take advantage of it!
#2: Coffee Shop
A coffee shop makes for a fun chat with friends and a wonderful guest experience at a hotel. Nothing beats the luxury of enjoying time at a cafe, lingering over coffee and pastries for hours, deep in conversation. It also makes your hotel experience more deeply personal and relaxing. Look for hotels with in-house coffee shops or cafes for a truly European experience. Free coffee in the lobby is wonderful, but sometimes you’d like a more full-service café where treats are served with a smile.
#3: Coffee Massage
What can be better than that delicious coffee smell? What if you were able to smell like coffee yourself and even bathe and relax in the inviting fragrance? A scrub and massage with coarse or semi-coarse coffee grounds is a true treat and the ultimate in full body pampering; that’s why I got this one at a recent stay, followed by a fresh, hot cup of coffee. If your hotel has a day spa, look for any coffee-related scrubs, treatments, or services.
#4: Coffee Flavored Desserts
Mocha, cappuccino, caramel macchiato, and coffee liqueur There are so many delicious, aromatic flavors associated with coffee that you can look for in the drinks and desserts at your hotel during a staycation or long getaway. Some of the best coffee-related recipes are chocolate cappuccino cheesecake, tiramisu, mocha hazelnut chiffon cake, and coffee pannacotta, among many other eye-opening sweet possibilities. Popular coffee-inspired or infused cocktails include the Gort’s Reprieve Irish Coffee, Dublin iced coffee, and the Siciliano. If you want to enjoy coffee flavors in new ways, try them in alcoholic beverages.
Have you ever booked a highly rated hotel and then wondered why this particular property was so highly rated?
Did you notice that something was simply not right or the same even though it received such good reviews?
What can and should these properties do on a regular basis to ensure that the product they deliver maintains the consistency and high quality of which they are proud?
Some of the areas that hotels should check regularly include: physical condition (inside and outside); Quality, operation and appearance of the restaurant; Food and meat SeriouslySmoked and quality in banquet facilities; Quality of the concierge services; how the phones and questions are answered and how complaints or difficulties are handled; Pages and reception; etc
One of the easiest areas to address, and one of the least underestimated (not overlooked, but not addressed consistently or adequately), is the internal and external physical state.
One of the duties of hotel management should be to take frequent hikes and observe things to see what guests can see. Are the walls clean or have the scratches never been removed (can this be easily solved if it is a maintenance function)?
Does the vacuum work in the room, or are the corners/edges rarely cleaned? What about the wooden strips?
Have they been modified or are they worn out?
Have exterior concrete or stone fragments been repaired/replaced or can they deteriorate?
Do the parts of the building look bright, do they need refreshment? When treated as part of a maintenance routine, these items are relatively inexpensive and create a positive first image for hotel guests.
When was the last time the hotel asked the evaluators to go to their restaurants, banquets, etc. and rated quality, service, appearance, staff, catering management, hiring, etc.?
Could the hotel management be surprised at what an objective vision could mean to them?
What about cleaning and maintenance?
Is the routine used optimally?
I recently visited a first class resort and discovered that while each housekeeper was assigned fourteen rooms, these rooms were staggered everywhere, rather than in a more efficient and logical manner.
Although I was out of my room quite early, my room was rarely cleaned before the afternoon, and even then there was inconsistent quality and performance. On some days the room was quite well maintained, while on other days, it seemed that they only complied with the procedures.
The floors of the corridor were vacuumed, but they only used the wide vacuum and not the annexes to enter the corners.
The same scratches appeared on the walls during my stay. The elevator was clean, but never illuminated or illuminated, and much of the interior and exterior areas could have used a little paint.
A good concierge can often compensate for a variety of other problems. But with more and more hotels that also sell vacation/interval possessions, the concierge often emphasizes that guests are touring and shopping instead of being exemplary janitors. If the concierge is well informed, guests will enjoy their stay, but if a concierge makes a bad recommendation, either because of lack of knowledge or training or because of greed, most guests also get upset.
– Management must also verify telephone procedures, including the time people are waiting, how phones are answered, professionalism, etc.
This often creates a first positive or negative impression on many guests. The same factors are required with respect to the porter/porter service personnel. Never confuse the fact that a hotel spends a lot of money on renovations with a superior experience. It is these characteristics that address at least the basic factors mentioned above, which always offer the best service.
If there is a time that couples always look forward to, it might be the is the prenup. The anxiety and uncertainty of the event make it even memorable. The fact that you want to make it memorable by taking the best photos make every couple become picky about the details of the prenup photoshoots from photographers to clothes to location and even to the theme. It is just not a simple photo shoot, you must make it creative to make sure that it is relevant even in years to come. All you need is to make sure that you have a good photographer who will give you the professional angle of handling this activity and have the expertise to think of good locations for it.
A few pointers for this include a beach background, the natural vegetation cover, inside an automobile or even on air. You have unlimited choices of ideas. You really not need to spend a dime for this, just use the available resources and you will still be able to make it. It is the best way to make the event memorable. Let us look at some of these ideas an how relevant they may be for the occasion. If you opt for a beach set up, you must put up a date that is conducive for both of you as you also put in check the prevailing weather conditions of the place. The summer season will be ideal compared to the winter season, The fact that you can have a touch of ocean waters and the sandy beaches then, of course, you show a sign of tranquility and love – ideal for a prenup photoshop. You can make it even better by engaging in a swimming event at this point, of course, you now need a wedding swim wear.
The green color of nature is also a perfect way that you can also get a good background for such a photo shoot. The advantage of this is that the natural setup has a way in Which you can also blend with different colors of flowers naturally available in the vegetation. The rugged landscape in its ugly nature can also give you a good idea for such a photo shoot. This is the best way to appreciate what nature has to offer you.
What of a fancy photo would it be if you’re on a limousine or a train or on top of a horse? For sure you would have never thought of that. The interiors of the automobile is a good background although you can only see this if you are a lover of automobiles.
There are many options for a photoshoot just look around you and just make a few changes and you get the best prenup photoshoot ideas. All these should come in handy with the color theme of the function lest you have a color clash with the background of choice. The prenup photoshoot is a very important event for couples because the photos that will shot there will be shared as your love story and wouldn’t it be nice if your photos are as beautiful as your love story?